xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: November 4-7

11.07.2013

November 4-7

November 4 - I am thankful for my church family. The people who I can go to when I need prayer, or encouragment, or just a friendly face to listen. They are great.

November 5 - I am thankful for my parent who love me. They have sacrificed things for me. They have taught me so much, and they continue to give me grace.

November 6 - I am thankful for slow times at work. Currently my coworker is on vacation. While she ks gone I pray she is able to relax and enjoy herself. I am oh so thankful that we are not to busy and I am keeping up.

November 7 - I am thankful for the way God works things out.  In Bible Study after my sister took over we were discussing our next study. One of the newer members mentioned the writings of Paul. We thought a history on Paul was a good idea, so we started studying Acts. Our church is working on an outreach plan. Everywhere we look in Acts we are given great examples, and patterns we can learn from.

Dear Lord,

I praise you for all your doing in my life, and all you have given me. You truly bless beyond measure.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment