xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: Great Plans begin with perspective and Great Faith

2.27.2014

Great Plans begin with perspective and Great Faith

Sometimes the path God calls us to warrants, great faith and some perspective. It isn’t always what we want, but what we need. | Grace 4 Me & U


So far this week has had a theme. Have faith, you are not forgotten. Hold on to the promises of God even when the world is against you. Most of all God has a plan to prosper you. Just typing those words and I just want to cry. Why? Because there are days when I just feel hopeless.

I've been under attack for almost 2 years straight. At this moment, everything I have ever heard has taken hold.  It has been those little things that steal my hope.

Today the idea that God has plans that He will one day reveal and will be well worth the wait seems like the lie. It hurts, but God knew this was coming so he started giving me lessons on Faith Sunday night. Then  this morning on the radio, was yet another reminder of faith and trusting what God has said.

Sometimes the path God calls us to warrants, great faith and some perspective. It isn’t always what we want, but what we need. | Grace 4 Me & U
A football player is making news today.  All because God told him if he took one step then something pretty big would happen. This football player has faith, and he told the world what God revealed to him. Wednesday night was all about faith and how Abraham's faith was credited as righteousness.

6 Abram believed the Lord, and he credited it to him as righteousness. - Genesis 15:6

I am reminded that tough things are going to come, and things won't always go our way, God loves us and has plans for us.  I am sure the Israelite were not happy about losing their land, and being taken into captivity.

Sometimes the path God calls us to warrants, great faith and some perspective. It isn’t always what we want, but what we need. | Grace 4 Me & U10 This is what the Lord says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity.[b] I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.” - Jeremiah 29:10-14

I need to remind myself to stop looking at what I don't have. I need to start looking at the opportunities I have because of where God has placed me. I need some of God's perspective.

Dear Lord, I need some of your perspective. Please help me see purpose behind not getting what I want. Also please redirect my view around me. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment