xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: Determined... 04.23.2015

4.23.2015

Determined... 04.23.2015

Scripture Journal by Ona C.
Yesterday was hard, man really hard. Today is going to be even worse.  To make matters worse my day is cram packed, and I'm sitting here trying to figure out who I'm still going to get my Bible Study in.  I know my scripture journal and I don't have a chance today. Which makes me a little sad, but I am determined.

I'm determined; I will make time to at least read a devotion. Check back later and I'll share a link to what I read today. Peace out and Prayers.

Do you have a go to devotional?

- Ona

Update:

So I read from incourage today as my devotion. Check out what I read here.  It was about each of us having different gifts, and God made us that way for a reason. So praise God for your gift and don't be envious of your sister or best friend's gift. Someone out there needs your gift. Share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment