xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: The Reminder in the Rainbow that God is There!

4.10.2015

The Reminder in the Rainbow that God is There!

Sometimes in the storms of life we need a reminder that God is there! He may be quiet, but he still loves us, and is putting together the whole picture of what our life is. Check out how God is teaching me this lesson over and over again.  | Grace 4 Me & U
Rainbow by Beverley Goodwin
Sometimes the rainbow shows up as the rain starts, between rain showers, or even after the storm. It doesn't matter when it shows up it is beautiful.  The same is true of God, while he is always there sometimes we miss his presence.  It doesn't matter where we are in the storm. We should welcome God's presence.

Sometimes things in this life are tough. When this happen we think God doesn't have control or that he is mocking us in the quiet.



Sometimes in the storms of life we need a reminder that God is there! He may be quiet, but he still loves us, and is putting together the whole picture of what our life is. Check out how God is teaching me this lesson over and over again. | Grace 4 Me & URest assured he is there. Remember Job who lost everything. He had troubled friends who could only blame him for what he was going through and had a wife who wanted him to give up. Job didn't give up and be never cursed God.


Now remember that God always had a plan and that plan can sometimes help us in our future. God has been dealing with me about this. I feel stuck because I take two steps forward and 50 back. It stinks seeing the same walls over and over again.




I have to remember that God can see the big picture and he is ever present in my tests and trials. A perfect example of him seeing the whole picture was when Judas left to betray Jesus. Jesus knew what was going to come, but his disciples didn't know or understand. They thought Judas was going to buy something or help the poor. It wasn't until they were in the garden that everything came together.

Sometimes in the storms of life we need a reminder that God is there! He may be quiet, but he still loves us, and is putting together the whole picture of what our life is. Check out how God is teaching me this lesson over and over again. | Grace 4 Me & UThe same is true of me at work. Today a few of the appraisers left for an afternoon of relaxation . They asked me to let them know if anything came in. Well I sent texts to two of the guys, letting them know about some new jobs.  Even though one of the other guys with them was next in rotation.  I skipped him.  What he couldn't see was that I had another job that would be better for him. So when he returned I gave him the job I had waiting.

God is the same way. He can see that what is coming up. Either he is protecting me from the bad, or he is preparing me for the what he has in store for me. I need to trust in what God has for me. I can't do this on my own, I need Christ to do it in me.

I need to participate, don't anticipate!


Dear Lord, 
Please open my heart to what you have for me know, open my eyes to see the blessings. I know you are walking with me, and never leave me. Help me to participate in the life you have given me and not anticipate and try to figure it all out. I am incapable of doing this, I need you to do it in me. Please dear Lord, help me!
In Jesus Name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment