xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: Assurance: Guided Scripture Journal Day #4

9.11.2015

Assurance: Guided Scripture Journal Day #4

God loves you, he also loves those around you. His desire is that you will understand that. In understanding that you are loved he hopes you will share that love with others. You can be assured that you are saved because of your belief in Jesus. You can also assure others of this…. You are loved! It is Day #4 of Assurance. Let me tell you God loves you. God pours his love on you, and he wants us to do the same. He wants us to pour our love on others.

Lately I have been anything but loving. I am cranky, moody, and very unloving toward those around me. I feel bad for them. They don't deserve this. God made them, God loves them and he wants me to see the good in them. He wants me to remind them they are loved.




God has really been convicting me of this. The best I can say is I'm working on it. Praying for grace and mercy and new opportunities to show his love. 

Today is the last day of our Guided Scripture Journaling.  Are you ready for your last day?

Let's get started:
    God loves you, he also loves those around you. His desire is that you will understand that. In understanding that you are loved he hopes you will share that love with others. You can be assured that you are saved because of your belief in Jesus. You can also assure others of this…. You are loved!
  1. So grab your journal.
  2. Let's pick up where we left off yesterday.
  3. Just write the scriptures, it doesn't need to be perfect. Just do your best. Nothing fancy. I used a crayon to separate between each scripture, but you are welcome to draw a line or just leave white space.
The Scripture for today is
Feel write extra verses that speak to you.

  • 1 John 3:14
  • 1 John 5:11-13
As you work through these last 2 verses may God help you remember that as God has loved you, lavishly. He loves those around you the same. I leave you with the last verse. Be assured that God loves you.

And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. - 1 John 5:11-13

What have you learned in this study! Did you like this guided journaling? What can I do better next time? 

**I'm sorry this is so late. I sat down to write this, and went to grab dinner. We stopped at my grandma's and she was in so much pain. She could use your prayers. I'm writing this from her living room. Her birthday was Wednesday, and Tuesday morning she fell as she was getting out of bed. She has a bruised rib, but her arm is really bothering her. Please pray that God will take her pain away so she can get some rest. Much thanks.**

No comments:

Post a Comment