xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: Grace 4 U - Plan for December

12.03.2015

Grace 4 U - Plan for December



I hope you are ready for the holiday’s.  Between guest posting; youth group; church celebrations;  extra services and spending time with family and friends. I am going to take the month of December off from posting. This will give me a chance to prepare for the new year and see where God is leading me. 

I am working through a Scripture writing in my journal for the month of December. I really hope you will join me over at facebook.


Did you see my guest posts?

My first ever guest post was my 100th post, and you can find it Melanie Redd's Ministry of Hope. This post is all about making much of Jesus in holiday decorating.

My next guest post is all about multisensory worship and can be found over at Arabah Joy's blog. This is all about using your senses in worshiping God.



I am looking forward to the new year and starting fresh. So I would love for you to tell me what you need or want to see. I'm
open to your ideas, because while I write about the lessons I am learning, my ultimate goal is to encourage you to continue to grow in Christ.

So until next time. I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.    

No comments:

Post a Comment