xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: God's Love for the imperfect and flawed

2.10.2016

God's Love for the imperfect and flawed

Today's reading and Journal Entry is:  John 3:14-16

You can do this by writing the scripture, you can also join me in using art. Print the large or small version of our Lessons on Love, from Jesus lesson.

************************************************

For God so loved the world....

If you are imperfect, or flawed, it may be hard to believe that God loves you. Christian or not, these thoughts may surround you. Surely, I am not alone here.

For God so loved the world....   If you are imperfect, or flawed, it may be hard to believe that God loves you. Christian or not, these thoughts may surround you


But the truth is God loved you, because you were created by Him. He knitted you together in your mothers womb. He planned your days.

I don't know about you but when I make something I find pride in it. I may be disappointed that I that I thought in my head was bigger and my knitted hat came out longer than I needed, but I still love it. Have you ever knitted or crochet something, maybe you can relate?

For God so loved the world....   If you are imperfect, or flawed, it may be hard to believe that God loves you. Christian or not, these thoughts may surround youGod is the same way. He loved you, your friends, coworkers, and neighbors, so much he offered his son as a sacrifice for you to know Him. Not just for you to know Him, but for you to spend eternity with Him.

Soak it up....

I hope today's picture reminds you of how special you are. Of how much God loves you. When you are finished post this picture where you need it most. In the bathroom, on the fridge, on your door.

Where do you need this reminder the most? What part of this resonated with you the most?

Post a picture on facebook of your drawing and where you put it.

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment