xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: Your worth; an appraisers point of view

7.17.2013

Your worth; an appraisers point of view

Do you know your value? Appraisers decide how much something is worthy by comparing it to what others have been willing to pay for it. Well in this article you will be reminded that you have been bought with a great price. | Grace 4 Me & U
I work for an appraisal company. Sometimes receive requests for unique properties. The owner, buyer, or builder sees something and put a value on it. The problem is there is a difference between priceless and real worth.

Do you know your value? Appraisers decide how much something is worthy by comparing it to what others have been willing to pay for it. Well in this post you will be reminded that you have been bought with a great price.
Lillesden House By: Andy Armstrong 
The appraiser has to determine what the house's worth is? Another way of putting it is what is someone willing to pay for that specific house. One day after an almost endless rant from an appraiser about a unique and priceless home.You know the priceless ones that when you see it you think it is awesome, but you would never buy it. This took my ever turning brain to start thinking about how I value myself.

There are days were I do well at work, I
am on a roll, ahead of the game. On those days I value myself with a high value. Then there are days were I am constantly striking out, I'm not getting anything right and my boss is on my case. It is these days I value myself low. I don't fit what the world calls valuable, and the world is relentless at making sure I know it.



I know people who devalue themselves either by thought, action, or even word. I should admit it, I have a big tendency of devaluing myself; much like a leaky roof, or holes in the floors and walls. I devalue myself in my thoughts. Not fighting the lies that Satan has handed me; but actually helping them get deep inside by pondering them.

Do you know your value? Appraisers decide how much something is worthy by comparing it to what others have been willing to pay for it. Well in this article you will be reminded that you have been bought with a great price.
How much is your life worth?.By: Valeria P. 
Well if you are like me, I have great news! You are not worthless, nor priceless only to your self. Your worth is that of a child. The Lord of lords, and King of kings gave his own son for you. He showed you love all those years ago, and he continues to bestow grace on your life.

Do you know your value? Appraisers decide how much something is worthy by comparing it to what others have been willing to pay for it. Well in this article you will be reminded that you have been bought with a great price. | Grace 4 Me & USo start valuing yourself with truth. Know that God loves you, and believe that you too are a child. Start realizing that you are not perfect nor does your value have anything to do with what the world calls valuable.  So remember You are Valuable. So think on things that are good, and lovely, because you are worth it.  
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. - Philippians 4:8
Have a blessed day, because you are worth it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment