xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: November 14 - 17

11.17.2013

November 14 - 17

November 14 - I am thankful for vision. Without vision a man will die. Without vision an organization will die. I am thankful for the glimpse that God gives to give his children vision.

November 15 - I am thankful for friends. Friends who  are fun to hang out with, and who I can be myself around.

November 16 - I am thankful for my niece. Despite not feeling well I got to spend some time playing: hide n go seek; thumbs up 7 up; I spy, monopoly; and keep away. It was truly a blessing.

November 17 - I am truly thankful for grace. On a day where I don't feel well and I've been fighting doubt, fear, and hatred of self. I am thankful for the love and forgiveness that I  so need.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for all your blessings. Thank you for you grace and forgiveness. Most of all thank you for your love, that I do not deserve. Please continue to guide me despite my failures.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment