xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: November 18 - 22

11.22.2013

November 18 - 22

November 18 - I am thankful for the food God has provided me. I went grocery shopping and thank God for his helping hand in this area.

November 19 - I am thankful for a peaceful day. My co-worker was out of the office but everything ran smoothly.

November 20 - I am thankful for Valleys because our valleys make us more compassionate toward others during their valleys.

November 21 - I am thankful for Mountains because from the mountain we can see where we have been, and the lessons we have learned.

November 22 - I am thankful for worship music, singers, and the feeling you get when you commune with the Father through the Holy Spirit. It may not always be so specatcular but it is always necessary.

Dear Lord,

I praise you for your presence, and the ability to commune with you and worship you in Spirit and Truth. May your grace prevaile in my life everyday.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment