xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: November 28

11.28.2013

November 28

Thanskgiving - November 28 - This morning I am thankful for so much. Most of all I am thankful for: cars; trains; plans; buses; skype; texting; and telephones. All of these things allow us to be near or at least communicate with those people we love, whether they are near or far.

I am also extremely thankful for my freedom, and being born in the United States. That in its self is the biggest blessing of all.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I praise you for all of your blessings. I praise you for the troops who continue to fight for freedom and those in the past who have fought for my freedom. I ask you to comfort the heart of the heros and their families who they are away from. I thank you for my family who are coming into and already made it into town. Please keep them safe as they had back home.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment