xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: November 23 - 27

11.27.2013

November 23 - 27

November 23 - I am thankful for rest. I spent the entire day sleeping. I slept in, got up and watched tv, only to fall asleep yet again. I basically did nothing and it felt good.

November 24 - My pew buddy. Okay I don't sit with many people but every since this lady and her husband started coming I feel so connected to her. She is God given to our church. She truly has a heart full of God's love and she gives it freely. I only hope I can learn from her.

November 25 - A youth group that likes each other and is willing to help others out. We spent the afternoon together and delivered Thanksgiving baskets. It was a good day.

November 26 - A good oulook and attitude at work. My positive outlook and attitude help me push on while I am at work. This is God given, and without him I wouldn't be able to do what I do, or deal with what I deal with. Praise God for always being with me.

November 27 - My desire to learn new things. Today I take on apple pie, and I think I'm ready for the challenge.

Dear Lord,

I praise you for being with me, and giving me people who care for me.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment