xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: Do you need to Restart your Bible Study today?

8.13.2015

Do you need to Restart your Bible Study today?

Last week I gave you a challenge, start a personal quiet time. How did you do?

Sometimes we don’t make time for God, or Bible Study. There is grace, and we should start fresh each day. So let’s make a plan for our Bible Study time, and start fresh, today! | Grace 4 Me & U


I didn't do so well. I spent a few days actually studying but that was it. If you are like me, I want to encourage you.
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. - Lamentations 3:22-23
God's love is great and he doesn't allow our failures to consume us. His compassion never fails and he allows us to start fresh every morning.
So take a deep breath and realize that God loves you. You messing up and not following through on your challenge to spend time with him, is in the past. Strive to move forward with a new zeal.

If you seek to know God and spend time with Him, He will give you the desire of your heart, by being there for you to find.
But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul. - Deuteronomy 4:29

Sometimes we don’t make time for God, or Bible Study. There is grace, and we should start fresh each day. So let’s make a plan for our Bible Study time, and start fresh, today! | Grace 4 Me & U
10 This is what the Lord says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity.[b] I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.” - Jeremiah 29:10-14
So I must ask, how has your Bible Study been?  If you are don't want to answer that because it hasn't been good do not fret. Today is a new day, and God still loves you. So why not seek him with all your heart and soul. He will reveal himself to you.


Let's put together an action plan!


Why not sign up for Bible.com? You can download the Bible to your phone, tablet, or computer. They have some great plans and devotions. You can even listen through them if your connected to the internet.

Sometimes we don’t make time for God, or Bible Study. There is grace, and we should start fresh each day. So let’s make a plan for our Bible Study time, and start fresh, today! | Grace 4 Me & UIn September I would like to do a short guided Bible Study. Follow me on my Facebook page to weigh in on it, or respond in the comments below.



Topics I'm looking at through Bible.com

Assurance - 4 days
Why Does God Love Me? - 5 days
When Your days are Hard? - 6 days

Cast your vote below or on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment