xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: Assurance: Guided Scripture Journal Day #2

9.09.2015

Assurance: Guided Scripture Journal Day #2

Day 1 of our guided Scripture Journaling on assurance. Join Grace 4 Me & U everyday this week as we are reminded that God loves us and offers us salvation. | Grace 4 Me & U

Today has been one of those days. I had a dentist appointment this morning, then went to work, church, and then ran to grab dinner. Didn't make it home until really late. :-(

I told my sister that I wish I had written this post last night, but then I wouldn't be reminded that no matter where I am or how busy, God still loves me. The same is true of you. Set some time aside for him.

We are only on day two and I already need to re-read a past post.

Yesterday we started by writing 3 scriptures. Tonight we move to writing 3 more. Are you ready?

Let's get started:

    Day 1 of our guided Scripture Journaling on assurance. Join Grace 4 Me & U everyday this week as we are reminded that God loves us and offers us salvation. | Grace 4 Me & U
  1. So grab your journal.
  2. Now flip to page 1: Let's pick up where we left off yesterday.
  3. Just write the scriptures, it doesn't need to be perfect. Just do your best. Nothing fancy. I used a crayon to separate between each scripture, but you are welcome to draw a line or just leave white space.

The Scripture for today is.
  • John15:8
  • Acts 10:43
  • Romans 8:1
Please forgive me for not posting this sooner. Join me tomorrow as we work through more verses.  Don't want to wait for me to tell you the next verses? You can also find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment