xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: Song of Praise & Big Announcement:

2.01.2016

Song of Praise & Big Announcement:

I am ready for a change. God has been leading me to take the blog in a slightly different direction. I am really excited about this new direction. 

I recently noticed that while we all still need grace and the reminder of God’s love I have been writing more from my own personal Bible Study and struggles. So I am going to be making a change. 

A name change that is.

Grace 4 Me & U is becoming The Berean Journal.


Since the goal it to focus on the truth found in God's word, our song for today is a prayer for God to open our hearts to Him. So join me in this song and this prayer.


Why The Berean Journal?

This comes from Paul encountering the Berean’s who took what Paul was teaching and verified it in the scripture. (Acts 17:11) This is something that we should be doing because the Bible also reminds us that people will come seeking to pull us away from God. (Matthew 24:4-11) So I am going to stick with this Bible Study process.

So welcome to The Berean Journal. Our mission statement will be:

Since the goal it to focus on the truth found in God's word, our song for today is a prayer for God to open our hearts to Him. So join me in this song and this prayer.
Mission Statement:

The Berean Journal is here to showcase truths found in God’s word about God’s love, grace and forgiveness…

Vision Statement:

… by matching everyday experiences with the lessons in the Bible.

I really hope you will join me, and that you will gain a passion for reading and studying God’s word. 

Since the goal it to focus on the truth found in God's word, our song for today is a prayer for God to open our hearts to Him. So join me in this song and this prayer. I am excited about this change. Don't worry it won't all be happening at once, it will probably take a few months. Some transitions will be taking place. 

Those transitions will be:
  •  my visuals will now be using the new name. 
  • more social media accounts to connect on
  • A new blog URL - address - I am looking to move my blog from blogspot.com.
Since the goal it to focus on the truth found in God's word, our song for today is a prayer for God to open our hearts to Him. So join me in this song and this prayer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment