xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> Grace 4 Me & U: What is Love; according to Jesus

2.07.2016

What is Love; according to Jesus


With all of this talk, the big question is what is love? Jesus gives us some great perspective. So this week I invite you to join me in a scripture journaling of what Jesus said about love.
The week of Valentines Day is here, which means this week everybody is going to be thinking about love. Between watching love stories on Hallmark, or buying chocolates and roses, it is safe to say love is in the air.

With all of this talk, the big question is what is love? Jesus gives us some great perspective. So this week I invite you to join me in a scripture journaling of what Jesus said about love. 

Things you are going to need. 

1. Your Bible

If you want to learn what Jesus says about love, you are going to need the Bible, because that is where his words can be found. 

2. A notebook or sketchbook.

We want to be able to come back to what we are learning, to be able to pass along what we are learning, to be able to reflect on it at times, we may be struggling. So grab a notebook. I will be using a sketchbook, but you can use what you want to use.

3. Pens, crayons, colored pencils.

This time things around I am hoping to do things a little different. Ultimately this is your journal, so you will decide the method you will use. So you can decide exactly what you will need. 

4. Creativity

God is a creative God, why else would we have so much beauty around us? Well I want you to reach down into all of your creativity and dream to do more.

5. Printables 

Depending on how you decide to proceed you will need one of these books of printables.

With all of this talk, the big question is what is love? Jesus gives us some great perspective. So this week I invite you to join me in a scripture journaling of what Jesus said about love.

The first printable will work with a sketchbook, it has a stencil set for you to print and then put behind your page. Then you can trace these sketches into your sketch book. 

The second printable is identical to the first, except it is on a smaller scale. I know that if you are using a notebook, you may need smaller pictures. So you can use this printable in your notebook. 

The third printable, is for those who plan to only write the scripture. This will be a list of scripture for you to write. 

No matter which technique and printable you decide to use, I hope you will join me this week as I blog through the lessons I learned from these verses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment